Tuesday 10 May 2016

How Dental Implants Helped Me Recover My Confidence


Anyone who knows me very well is aware of my long and sordid dental history. I had to go to dental implants Cedar Park to get a dental make-over.

For my whole life, I've fought against teeth that for whatever reason just don't like to cooperate. I can't remember a time when I didn't spend hours carefully brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash on a daily basis.

Despite my best efforts though, I have to admit that my teeth aren't great. They are still prone to staining and decay, and my smile is often more reminiscent of a coal mine than a magazine cover.


My bad teeth have always been a source of great embarrassment to me. There's really nothing that disappoints me more about my life than waking up and looking in the mirror and seeing my mouthful of horrors. So one day, I finally decided I had had enough - I marched right down to my dentist and demanded dental implants. The procedure wasn't too bad, and ever since that day I've been filled with much more confidence than before - about my teeth, for sure, but about my entire life as well. It was, for sure, one of the best decisions I've ever made to this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment